My Mentor in Bella Show - NTV7


Yeayyyy....
My mentor was on air in Bella Show - NTV7 on yesterday morning...
mereka berkongsi tentang kejayaan mereka dalam bisnes nie...
hebat kann...
Im so proud of them to announce that my mentor CDM Maisara Ibrahim and CDM Hanis Haizi was on tv...

CDM Hanis Haizi from housewife and now she is a successful businesswoman with 6 figure income...
umur pun belum cecah 30 an...

CDM Maisarah Ibrahim from an engineer in Perbadanan Putrajaya and now doing this business 
full time with  6 figure income...

wowwww so GREAT!!!

Anyone want to be like them????
Contact me for more info on how to change your life with this full guidance and free
training business with me n them...

Farah wahida
013-5881316
harizhaidar@yahoo.com















Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan